You are here
Providential Gardener is deeply concerned about adult education in Rhode Island because I want to be sure that the 20- and 30-year-old Rhode Islanders will be able to take care of our beautiful state in the future. I am alarmed by the high number of working-age Rhode Islanders who do not have high school diplomas. What can we do about this? Now?
- Read about Types of Adult Education
- Observations, Questions, Tasks about RI Adult Education
- Table of RI Adult Education Program Providers and Volunteer Opportunities (Verified in March 2015 - ed.)
- Three RI Adult Education working groups, facilitated by the United Way, are producing recommendations in the Fall of 2015.
- Adult Education is full of acronyms.
- FOR STUDENTS: Try the RI Resource Hub to find current adult literacy and ESL programs in Rhode Island.